Here are some PDF versions of research presentations I have given:
- I was the invited external speaker for the Sheffield Fluid Mechanics Symposium on 13th June 2018. A copy of my presentation on the Schur decomposition of the velocity gradient tensor is here.
- In November 2017, Rich Hardy at Durham organized a really good meeting on bedforms. My presentation was on work on the complexity of bedforms as a function of discharge.
- My invited presentation at the LANEF Workshop on Large Deviations in Turbulence on synthetic velocity gradient tensors (August 2017 near Grenoble) is here.
- My invited presentation to colleagues at the Department of Civil Engineering at Imperial College in June 2017 on my velocity-intermittency quadrant method is here.
- My presentation at the 31st IUGG meeting on Mathematical Geophysics in Paris on my gradual wavelet reconstruction method is here.